Attestation is the process of certifying the genuinity of the document by the concerned authorities (i.e Notary Public, Ministry of foreign affairs and UAE Embassy ) in the country of Origin as well as Ministry of foreign affairs of UAE. The procedure of attestation varies from country to country.
Attestation is applicable for all your documents which includes :-
- Educational Certificate Attestation (Degrees, Diplomas, School Certificates & Etc.)
- Non-Educational Certificate Attestation (Marriage, birth, death certificates & Etc.)
- Commercial Certificate Attestation (POA, MOA, AOA, Certificate of incorporation & Etc.)
Do you need a document attested for use in the UAE? Then you’re in the right place.
- Stress Free Attestation
- Save time & Money
- Easy, Simple, Affordable, Safe & Secure
- 100% Acceptance Guarantee
- Recommended by the Embassies
- Trusted by all the embassies and consulates
If you choose PROMPT Attestation to handle your document attestation, we deal with end to process.
We offer discounts when you are having multiple documents attested at the same time. If you would like us to prepare an individual quotation for your requirements, please request a quote.
Request a free quote:
We have complete knowledge of the attestation services process for most countries, so if you need help, just contact us and we’ll work with you to get the documents ready when you need them.
We offer cost-effective solutions when you have time on your hands, right through to a same-day attestation service when you’re running out of time.
- Educational Qualifications
- Identification Documents
- Medical Documents
- Court-Issued Documents
- Financial and Tax Documents
- Police Clearance Documents
- Company Documents