Family Visa Services (Wife, Children, Parents & Maid visas)
– Now Family visa procedure is easier than before. If you have all required documents ready, all steps can be completed from authorized by us. No need to visit Immigration office.
– All charges, including Deposits, Courier and file opening fees will be processed by us.
– You will receive application status SMS about approval or modification. White colour Visa will be mailed to applicant’s E-mail address after approval. If you need pink colour visa, you can visit any GDRFA Dubai branch after receiving approval SMS. No extra fee. Passengers from certain countries need pink colour visa for Emigration clearance.
Below mentioned documents are required in original for scanning at the typing centre.
• Passport Copies (colour) of Wife and children.
• One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person.
• Sponsor’s original passport and Emirates ID.
• Original Marriage Certificate attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE. with Legal Arabic translation. For attestation requirements, Call: +971 55 919 5697
• Original Birth Certificate (for child) attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE with Legal Arabic translation.
• Original EJARI Certificate & Electricity Bill. If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract and Electricity Bill. Tenancy/Ejari should be in the name of the applicant or spouse.
• Original Labour Contract. (Minimum Salary Dh3000 + Accommodation or Dh4000). Labour Contract can be printed from MOHRE website or Tas’heel Centre on payment of Dh53. Passport copy is enough for printing Labour Contract. No need attestation.
• Original Salary Certificate (for Free Zone / Semi Government / Government Staff)
• Last three months bank statement.
• IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant).
• Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than 18, stating that she is still not married. Parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter.
Weak professions include: Follow up clerk, Archives Clerk, Insurance Clerk, Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Executive etc.
For Sales Executive: Dh4000 salary and Company provided Transportation is must (Transportation by First Party in Contract)
Non-eligible professions include: Light Vehicle Driver, Messenger, Eye Glasses Salesman, Maintenance Mechanic General etc.
ENTRY: Visa holder should enter UAE within 60 days from the date of issue and should complete Emirates ID, Medical and Visa Stamping within 60 days from the date of entry/status change. If the visa holder couldn’t enter UAE within 60 days from the date of visa issue, visa can be renewed against payment of Dh360+typing charge. This renewal is allowed two times.
IF THE SPONSOR IS INVESTOR/PARTNER: the following additional documents are required:
• Dh3020 Deposit for each family member. This amount is refundable after cancellation of the visa
• Trade License copy & partners List (second page of license)
• LLC Agreement (share value should not be less than Dh70,000)
• Bank Statement for the last three months
If the sponsor is Mother: NOC in Arabic from husband to sponsor the child by mother. If the husband is out of UAE, NOC has to be attested by UAE Embassy abroad and Ministry of Foreign Affairs inside the UAE.
To prepare your Family Visa application call now @ 052 717 9336