Divorce Certificate Attestation
A divorce certificate is a document issued by the court with its final judgment which is an official document for the termination of a marriage. It contains the name of both separated husband and wife, date and place of the marriage ended and the rights and responsibilities of each party after the divorce. If you want to use your divorce certificate in UAE or any foreign country for any legal purpose Divorce Certificate Attestation is a must.
Prompt Attestation Services can help you to get your divorce certificate attested completely without your presence in any department. Divorce certificate attestation involves a lengthy procedure for which processing duration and charges vary from country to country and their procedures. Below are the details of usefulness, required documents, and process of divorce certificate attestation.
Usefulness of Divorce Certificate Attestation:
- Getting a name change in the passport and official documents.
- To get singleness certificate.
- For getting married.
- To get foreign country visas (only where applicable).
- To change beneficiaries on your insurance policies.
- For any legal purpose.
Required documents for Divorce Certificate Attestation:
- Original Divorce Certificate (May vary depending on countries).
- Passport copy of the certificate holder.
- Visa copy (if applicable)
- Authorization letter to prompt attestation (If applicable)
The process of Divorce Certificate Attestation for UAE:
- Home department of the certificate issued country.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of External Affairs in the home country.
- Verification and Legalization by the UAE Embassy or UAE Consulate in the home country.
- Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
To get the most cost and time effective service from prompt attestation, reach out to our communicative attestation advisors over call or email through below details.
|Free call on our Toll-free||:||800 776 678|
|:||+971 55 176 2864|
|Quick chat||:||Chat with us|
|Quick Quote||:||“ASK FOR A QUOTE NOW”|