Degree Certificate Attestation
Degree Certificate Attestation is an important procedure for your employment/work visa in UAE or Gulf countries irrespective of your country of citizenship. Only attested certificates will be accepted to issue your employment/work visa for UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain or Kuwait. In this procedure, your document goes to the various government department. There will be a minimum of four to five stamps applied to your certificate and some fees are involved for the same. We prompt attestation services are a pioneer in the field of legalization and we can guide you in a proper way and get your Degree certificate attested without a waste of time and money.
Our executive will collect your documents and complete all the necessary formalities required as per the prescribed guidelines. Our degree attestation Dubai process is fast and efficient.
Check below the crystal clear process of the attestation of your degree certificate (which is the same for the majority of the countries).
- Notary Public Stamp on the Certificate (if required) optional for some countries.
- Verification from State Education Department or Relevant Authority.
- Authentication from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country of Issue.
- UAE Embassy Legalization in the Home Country.
- Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai, UAE.
Why choose Prompt Attestation?
- We offer cost-effective solutions when you have time on your hands, through to a same-day attestation service when you’re running out of time.
- We can arrange to collect your documents, and return them anywhere around the world.
- We’ll guide you through every step of the process to ensure that there are no surprises or further fees to pay.