Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
To pursue higher education in a foreign country
To get the equivalent certificates
To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, etc.
To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
For the admission of child in the school
To get the right to sell properties at home country
For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in India does not wish to extend the partnership
- Notary Public Stamp on the Certificate (if required) optional for some countries.
- Verification from the State Education Department or Relevant Authority.
- Authentication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country of Issue.
- UAE Embassy Attestation in the Home Country.
- Finally, Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in UAE.