Marriage Certificate Attestation
The marriage certificate is a document that is recorded and issued by a public/government department to prove that the couple’s name, place of the marriage ceremony, time of the marriage, and other details mentioned in the certificate are true and it is declared as a legal marriage. In order to make it acceptable as a legal document in UAE for any purpose Attestation of a certificate is essential.
If you select Prompt Attestation Services for attesting your marriage certificate, forget all the stressful processes you heard of and being physically present at the government departments back home. We will make the attestation of your certificate absolutely stress-free and save you time. Read below our service, purpose, and the process of it.
Why you need Marriage Certificate Attestation in UAE:
- To bring your spouse on residence visa to UAE.
- To add spouse name in the passport.
- To add the spouse to your health benefits insurance.
- To admit wife for delivery in hospital.
- To apply for children passport.
- To apply for divorce.
- Original Marriage Certificate (May vary depending on countries)
- Passport copy of the certificate holder
- Visa copy (if applicable)
- Authorization letter to prompt attestation (If applicable)
The process of Certificate Attestation for UAE:
Notarization in the home country