Japan Documents Attestation

japan certificate attestation

Japan Documents Attestation

Any document which was issued outside of UAE needs to be attested first from the home country and needs to be legalized by the UAE Embassy in the home country.

A Japanese document, such as degree, diploma, marriage or birth certificate, etc. first needs to be ratified by the concerned local authorities in Japan, super legalized by the UAE Embassy in Tokyo and in the end, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.

The process remains complicated with regards to the jurisdiction, documents to be submitted and the attestations to be done if one undertakes to do it on their own. That’s where we step in with our experienced japan documents attestation consultants, ready to take over and make it hassle-free. Your presence in Japan will not be required for getting the documents legalized for UAE.

Japan Documents Attestation Process:
  • Ministry of Education or notary in Japan
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Japan or an Apostille
  • Embassy or Consulate in Japan
  • Ministry of foreign affairs of Intended to use country

For more details please contact us our staff that is always ready to provide all kinds of support.

Free call on our Toll-free : 800 776 678
Whatsapp : +971 55 919 5697
E-Mail : info@attestationuae.com
Quick chat : Chat with us
Quick Quote : “ASK FOR A QUOTE NOW”

Ask for a Quote Now!