Medical Certificate Attestation
Do you need Medical certificate attestation for UAE? We deliver first-class legalization services with an “On time” technique is our dedication to an in-depth portfolio of customers.
Free Pick up & Delivery
Fast & Reliable
Medical Certificate Attestation in UAE
Attestation of a Medical certificate or sick leave attestation mainly enables you to claim your healthcare benefits and it is also a legalized document to submit as proof to your office/company for not attending the office/company for a certain period of time due to illness, for which you had gone through medical treatment at a hospital or at home as per doctor’s advice. The process of validating a medical certificate has many phases of attestation. It has to be attested by different authorities and departments starting from the issuing country to the country where it is intended to use.
As an individual, if you would like to attest to a medical certificate, it is going to be a hectic task to do. We Prompt attestation services as an authorized and experienced attestation services provider can take care of your certificate authentication process by picking up your certificate from your residence or workplace till delivery of the completely attested medical certificate at your doorstep. Please read the required documents, the purpose of attestation, and the details of the concerned departments involved in the legalization process.
1. Original Medical Certificate.
2. Passport Copy.(case specific)
1. To claim your medical insurance.
2. To claim medical benefits/allowances from the company.
3. To obtain a leave extension.
4. To prove the long-term or short-term absence from the office.
The Process of Medical Certificate Attestation
- Attestation from the concerned Home Department. ( The Home country where the certificate was issued).
- Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) – (Home country)
- Attestation from UAE Embassy or UAE Consulate (The country where the certificate was issued).
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE, (The country where the certificate is intended to use).