Saudi Arabia Certificate Attestation
Saudi Arabia certificate attestation procedure that every newcomer ought to take before going in the land of Saudi. As compared to other countries, Saudi certificate attestation procedures are complex and tough. Getting Saudi work visa is the major aim of the Saudi certificate attestation. You need to follow a procedure of legalization for your documents. The documents need to pass through a series of steps for attestation to be obtained from different departments and ministries depending on the nature of documents.
Educational Document Attestation
Educational documents like Marksheets, Diploma, Bachelor or master’s degree Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia can be done from the issued country of the certificate. For using the educational certificate in Saudi Arabia, the certificate should be attested from concerned HRD/MEA & corresponding Embassy of the country.
- Legal Translation (If Necessary)
- Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia or an Apostille
- Embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia
Documents required for Educational Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia :
- Original Offer letter duly attested from chamber of commerce and MOFA of Saudi Arabia. (date of issue should not be more than three months on the date of submission in Saudi Arabia embassy.
- Letter issued by university whether it have done regular or correspondence.
- Original Certificate should be authenticated from State level HRD.
- Passport copy
- Authorization letter
- Original mark sheets (All Years)
- Original offer letter attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Personal Document Attestation
Types of Personal Documents :
Saudi Experience certificate attestation or Experience Letter Attestation, Salary certificate attestation, Letters of Authorization, Transfer certificate attestation/ School leaving certificate attestation, Police clearance certificate attestation / Good Conduct certificate attestation, Personal Status Certificate Attestation, Marriage certificate attestation, Birth certificate attestation are falling under non-educational or personal certificate attestation.
- Legal Translation (If Necessary)
- Notary is the initial step.
- After Notary the documents or certificates are passed to Home Department
- Ministry of External Affairs attestation from New Delhi
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi is the last and final step.
Documents required for Personal Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia like Marriage, Birth, etc
- Copy of original marriage and birth certificate.
- passport copy of husband and wife(Marriage certificate).
- Original passport copy of father and child(Birth certificate).
Documents required for Saudi Experience Certificate Attestation
- Experience certificate on company letterhead and Should be signed only by the Authorized Signatory.
- Offer letter
- Commercial registration copy.
- Passport copy and I.D copy.
Documents required for Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Transfer certificate with the signature of concerned Principal.
- Passport of the father.
- ID card copy of the father.
Documents required for PCC Certificate Attestation
- Passport size photos(2).
- Original passport.
- ID card copy.
- A signed PCC form from Embassy.
Prompt can complete all the process whatever it may be whether Saudi Arabia Certificate Attestation or apostille even the certificate holder is not present in the Issuing country. Call us for further information on +971544007927 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a trained adviser or Contact us.