Thailand Documents Attestation
Thailand is not a member of the Hague convention abolishing lengthy legalization procedure. Hence the documents originating from this country has to follow the steps below:
- Translation of the document from Thai to English
- Legalization by Consular Section in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand
- Attestation by the Embassy of Destination country
As per usual, the document will be finally attested by the Ministry of foreign affairs in the UAE if it needs to be used here.
Prompt can attest Thai documents only if the certificate owners are Thai Nationals. In case a foreigner studied in Thailand and needs to attest their document, they have to be physically present in Thailand for it to be attested.
Thailand Certificate Attestation Process :
- Ministry of Education or notary in Thailand
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand or an Apostille
- Embassy or Consulate in Thailand
- Ministry of foreign affairs of the destination country
Please contact our customer service officer for more thailand documents attestation information.
|Free call on our Toll-free||:||800776678|
|Quick chat||:||Chat with us now|
|Quick Quote||:||“ASK FOR A QUOTE NOW”|