Certificate Attestation – South Africa
Certificate attestation in South Africa requires the original document to be utilized in the verification process. Attestation process is not the same for all the documents it varies upon documents and where you want to use that document. Typically, the certificate attestation, as an example a degree, should be taken to the relevant authority. A degree in our precedent would be taken to the Department of Higher Education, if it is a degree enrolled with them, they will issue a cover page that approves the degree. This is then taken to the Department of International Relations and Co-Operation (DIRCO) and after that to the applicable government office.
South Africa Certificate Attestation Process :
- Legal Translation (if needed)
- Ministry of Education or Notary verification in South Africa
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in South Africa or an Apostille
- Embassy or Consulate in South Africa
- Ministry of foreign affairs of the destination country
Why trust Prompt for Legalization?
We value ourselves in delivering services in the quickest time possible. In our long periods of managing these consulates, we have grown to understand their requirements and regulations.
- Call us or WhatsApp at +971 559195697 / Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your documents or we can arrange collection from your place.
- We take care of complete authentication process.
- Deliver back document to your doorstep.