Educational Certificates Attestation in Dubai
Studying or working abroad is something that every young professional desire. You may have decided to move to another country to experience a new work culture or to study. Moving abroad also means you will be expanding your career network. The candidate can be the one seeking admission in a UAE school, or for higher studies or a job.
Settling down in a different country is not an easy task. There are a lot of things that you need to get done before you can do so. Registering for a school/college are just a few of the tasks that are necessary for you to complete and can involve significant paperwork and time. Your initial setup can be made more difficult if you do not have the correct documents in hand. It can not only be time-consuming but expensive to ship important documents from one country to another (digital copies are not always accepted), and a little forward planning can make all the difference.
For those that are not conversant in the procedure, education document attestation can become a hectic and challenging task. As such, it might be advisable to be told about the course of action to urge the legalization of your documents in Dubai.
What is important is that you read up on the procedure and understand exactly which documents that you need to have for the application.
- For securing employment visa/labor Card in the UAE for the majority of the designations.
- To pursue Higher Education
- Migration purposes
- To open a professional business
Step-by-Step Process to Get Educational Certificate Attestation in UAE
- Notary Public Stamp on the Certificate (if required) optional for some countries.
- Verification from the State Education Department or Relevant Authority.
- Authentication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country of Issue. Take the original document and a copy along with you which will be stamped to verify that the issuing authority is real, and the certificate is genuine.
- UAE Embassy Legalization in the Home Country.
- Finally, submit attested documents or copies to the relevant government sector when you get to Dubai. Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai, UAE.
The process of attestation could also be different for each document, so it is prudent to see with the officials concerned beforehand.
Hiring a professional means allowing the agent to accomplish the entire process in exchange for the necessary fees. Our dedicated team of experts based in Dubai are here to help with attestation from any country or any document.