Marriage Certificate Attestation For UAE Visa

marriage certificate attestation

If you are considering travelling to the United Arab Emirate (UAE) and would like to get a spouse visa you would need to prove your marriage. You will need to get marriage certificate attestation at the UAE Embassy Home Country for them to be sponsored by the primary sponsor (the person getting the job).

The attestation of documents needs to take place in the country of the document’s origin. This means that if you studied a Degree/ Diploma, let’s say in UK, that degree needs to be attested in UK. The same would apply for personal documents such as marriage and birth documents.

Prompt Document Attestation Services assists clients with the Attestation of their documents for the United Arab Emirates (UAE). We were kept updated throughout the entire process and everything was done quickly.

We can also assist with the following documents :

  • Birth Certificate Attestation
  • Degree/ Diploma Attestation
  • Transfer Certificate Attestation
  • Experience Certificate Attestation
  • Power of Attorney Attestation
Marriage Certificate Attestation For UAE Visa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request a Call Back Now !!