What is the Procedure to Get an Indian Degree Certificate and Semester-Wise Marksheets Attested?
Depending on what purpose you are going to go for and what sort of visa you are asking for there will be extra approved documentation that you will require.
Unless you validate them this way your documentation won’t be perceived by the significant embassy.
Get this done well ahead of time as this task of indian degree certificate attestation can be significant a headache or a painstaking experience if you’re not fully aware of the prerequisites and the legitimate necessities to begin or further your expert profession in the UAE.
If you want the whole process to proceed smoothly make sure you are organized & here are procedure to get a degree certificate that might help you:
- Firstly, Authentication of Degree Certificate from your respective state Higher Education Department (HRD) is required.
- After that Authenticated Degree Certificate, we will Legalized from UAE Embassy in your respective country.
- Then certificate goes for Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE for final attestation.
- Other procedure in attesting Institute Degree Certificate for use in UAE starts with notarization. A notary certifies the identity of the signatory or Legalized from Home Department.
- Then Legalized from Ministry of External Affairs(Home Country) and UAE Embassy from where the document was issued.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE is final step in degree certificate attestation for UAE there they will check that the document has been notary, UAE Embassy stamp from your country.
Requirements for Indian Degree Attestation Procedure:
- Original Degree Certificate and Semester marksheets (specific case).
- Passport Copy of the Degree Holder.
- Authorization letter(depends upon various factors)
While you can get your documents attested by yourself, you can contact us that will make things easier for you.
Get your queries cleared and experience immediate response from our customer friendly team.+971 55 919 5697 or UAE Toll-Free 800 776 678 to find out more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org